Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy "LATE" Thanksgiving

     I had a great Thanksgiving. I really loved spending time with my family and eating a bunch of food! The food was amazing, I had been waiting for turkey and stuffing and pie and cake and soooooo much more....Let me tell you I walked into the house all fresh and feeling good.....then leaving I felt like a walking hippo, it was horrible!! But, thanksgiving was great I loved seeing all my family that I rarely get to see. It was a really good day. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, because there is so much to be thankful for......and......of course the FOOD! Hahaha I literally look forward to eating as much as I want, then live feeling...not good! LOL! 
      I'm thankful for my family, they are amazing and I love them....A LOT!!!! I'm also thankful for god taking care of my family and providing for us. God has always provided for us in our really hard time, so I can be thankful for that! Im also thankful for THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

JERI GUTIERREZ ❤❤❤
XxOoOxx

So sorry for the late post. :)

Labels

Labels